1. Our Privacy Commitment
Angel’s Capital Consulting Pty Ltd ACN 628 533 255 (airHomes Sale) complies with the Australian Privacy Principles contained within the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 to protect the personal information airHome Sale holds about individuals.
It is our policy to only collect personal information which is reasonably necessary for our dealings with the individual. We only use personal information for the purpose specified or which is reasonably apparent at the time the information was collected, or for a related purpose for which the individual would reasonably expect it to be collected.
“Personal Information” is defined as information or an opinion that can identify or can reasonably identify an individual. This may include an individual’s name, address, email address and telephone numbers. The type of personal information that We collect will depend upon what dealings you may have with Us.
“Platform” means the means the website based platform on Our Website (https://airhomes.com.au/) and app developed and maintained by airHomes Sale to access, research and purchase off the plan real estate investments
References to “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this document refers to airHomes Sale and its authorised employees.
2. How We collect information
We collect personal information from the individual in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you when you visit and use Our Website.
- Directly from you when you visit restricted sections of Our Website. In this regard you may be required to become a Registered User and submit personal information to us to use certain features of Our Website.
- Directly from you if you contact us by email through the Website. In this regard, We may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence and use that information to respond to your enquiry.
- From your agents who provide information about you when they use or update the Platform.
- Directly from our Marketing Partners and Marketing Managers who introduce users to the Platform as user referral.
If you are a Marketing Manager or Marketing Partner using Our Website, you may be required to provide us with additional information including your business name, contact details, background and experience and other business details.
3. How We collect personal information from other sources
Whenever it is reasonable and practical to do so, We collect personal information directly from you. However, in some circumstances, We may collect personal information directly from your accountant or financial advisor, or any other third party (including our Marketing Managers and Partners in their use of the Platform), where it is reasonably necessary for us to do so in relation to the services We are supplying.
4. What kind of information We collect
We will only collect personal information which is reasonably necessary for dealings with the individuals using the Platform. The type of personal information We collect may include, but is not limited to:
- information that identifies the individual (for example, name, address, email, and telephone numbers);
- search criteria inserted during the use of the Platform;
- details of pages on the Platform visited by you;
- userid and passwords to use the Platform; and
- any other information that you decide to provide us with.
You may choose to contact us anonymously where it is lawful and practicable to do so. You will also be able to use Our Website anonymously. However, if you wish to access some of the features of Our Website, you may need to identify yourself.
5. Why We collect information and how it may be used
It is our policy to only use your personal information for the purpose which was either specified or reasonably apparent at the time the information was collected.
In general, We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Allowing you to maximise your use of the Platform;
- To liaise and exchange information with developers and other sellers of real estate promoted for sale on the Platform and to identify agents, contractors, legal, financial and other advisors, in relation to or in connection with the sale or potential sale of any property listed on the Platform;
- To tell you about any other services that and persons appointed as Marketing Managers and Marketing Partners of the Platform provide, unless you tell us not to (this is referred to as direct marketing);
- Communicating with you;
- Complying with regulatory and legal obligations;
- To inform you of any products, services and/or benefits provided by us which We consider may be of interest to you; and
- Any other purpose to which you have consented.
You can tell us at any time if you no longer which to receive direct marketing information or offers from us. We will process your request as soon as reasonably practicable after receipt of the request.
We keep personal information on our servers indefinitely. Subject to any non-excludable legal obligation, We will remove your personal information upon your request and within a reasonable time.
6. How do We share your personal information
We may disclose your personal information as part of our service as follows:
Sharing personal information with third parties:
We may seek and use personal information from, and use or disclose personal information about you, to third parties in relation to or in connection with the potential or actual purchase of a property facilitated using the Platform. These third parties may include:
- The Licensee promoting properties using the Platform;
- Your representatives, agents, accountants, financial advisors, conveyancers, mortgage representative or lawyers; and
- Our Marketing Managers and Marketing Partners who added you as their clients.
Sharing Personal information outside of Australia
We may store information about you in cloud or other types of networked or electronic storage. An electronic or networked storage can be accessed from various countries through an internet connection.
Your information may be shared with third parties in other countries. We take reasonable steps to make sure that the overseas recipients of your personal information will not breach the privacy obligations relating to it. In the event that a disclosure is made in an overseas country, disclosure will be made in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, including ensuring that the overseas recipient has appropriate data handling arrangements in place. By providing your details pursuant to this document, you consent to your information being disclosed in this manner.
Assignment of registered user rights
The Platform (www.airhomes.com.au) is a multilevel buyers’ marketing lead platform.
Introducers such as Marketing Partners and Marketing Managers who introduce their contacts to the Platform may receive payments from those introductions and may assign to other Marketing Partners and Marketing Managers their right relating to their clients, including the right to access information for the purposes of the Platform and to receive payments for the services they provide as Marketing Partners and Marketing Managers.
7. Accessing your information and Keeping your information up to date
You have a right to access your personal information. We ask that you provide your request for access in writing by contacting our Privacy Officer (contact details below). We may require you to verify your identity.
If You believe that any of your information is inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, you may request the information be updated by contacting our Privacy Officer and providing the updated information.
The above services are provided free of charge.
There may be some legal, regulatory or administrative circumstances where your request is denied. If your access is denied, We will provide you with the reasons for doing so.
8. Keeping your information secure
We take reasonable measures to ensure the personal information We hold is kept secure, and protected from unauthorized access, modification, misuse, interference and loss.
However, We cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will not gain access to your personal information despite our best efforts. We disclaim any liability. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that airHomes Sale is not liable for the actions of any other party accessing your personal information or for any personal information which is lost, damaged, stolen or unlawfully accessed or unlawfully used while it is held or in the possession of a third party who has the ability to gain access to your personal information from Our Website.
When you visit Our Website, We send one or more cookies to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your browser.
10. Contacting Us
If you require any further information about the management of your personal information, or have any queries or complaints, you should contact:
The Privacy Officer
Angel’s Capital Consulting Pty Ltd ACN 628 533 255
29-31 Joseph St Lidcombe NSW 2141
For any further information about privacy issues and the protection of privacy, please visit the Office of the Australian Information commissioner’s website at http://www.oaic.gov.au.
Version 1 effective from 6 May 2022